Friday, May 30, 2008

Teri Tagged Me - How do you do these things?

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 joys: Dan, turkey sandwiches, having a great long run on a beautiful day and taking days off of work (okay, that's 4)
3 fears: Being at a boring party where I don't know anyone and not being able to leave, Times Square (way too crowded, gives me social anxiety disorder), the ocean in general
3 goals: Put lots of money into my 401(k), take an amazing vacation OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES with Dan, run another 1/2 marathon sometime this year
3 obsessions: Project Runway (when the new season starts) and Lost, iPod and my Nike iPod chip (or any gadget in general), turkey sandwiches from the God Bless Deli II (see question #1)
3 Surprising facts about myself: I can twirl the baton (even the one with fire on the ends), I do a great impression of Axel Rose, I can flamenco dance!
3 people I tag: I only have 4 blog friends and Teri sent this to me...so I will have to tag the other 3 I guess...Corinne, Shelly and Chelsi

6 comments:

Teri said...

Good job! You do an amazing Axel Rose, I remember. I didn't know about the fire baton though.
Love ya!

Shelly Kenison said...

you have been a busy blogger the last couple of days. Happy Birthday to both you guys.

Chelsi said...

Wow you deck looks awesome!! I did your tag, enjoy! It's fun learning more about you guys.

Corinne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I wonder where you learned the fire baton? I bet you had the best teacher ever. HAHAHA!! I was thinking about getting my baton out to show my kids they will think I'm the coolest mom ever.
I hope you had a fun birthday. You'll have to blog all about it.

Teri said...

ahhhhh, shhhiiiiiizzzz. I forgot to call you yesterday to wish you a happy birthday. And I was meaning to get a card in the mail and I didn't. I'm calling you right now. I need a big giant L on my forehead.

Nat said...

So glad to see you have a link to Sammy's blog on your site. I need to get with it and start a blog of my own. I really enjoyed getting updated by reading yours today!