Thursday, June 18, 2009

London Calling


We have been experiencing a string of the rainiest, dreariest days lately and it is really starting to get me down. How can I wear my new spring sandals and my summer tops when it is cold outside? It was so cold the other day that the heater in my apartment turned on. What? It's mid-June! I am ready for a sweaty day where they turn the fire hydrants on for the kids and the ice cream truck is a welcome respite. Bring on the heat!


In other news, did anyone see the preview for Glee? Dan and I did and we have never laughed so hard. The cast includes Jane Lynch from "Best in Show" fame and also Matthew Morrison, who is a total cutie and reminds me of the boy in the movie "Big". Dan and I love having people over to our apartment and Dan loves to cook, so we are thinking that a weekly Glee dinner party might be in order. If you live in the city, you are invited. Mosey over to Brooklyn and grab yourself a seat at the table.

Are you wondering about our little bed bug situation? The update is that they fumigated the offices last week and are fumigating the offices again this weekend and then they will bring Max the beagle back for one last check-up. The bed bugs might be gone....but now we will all have cancer from the chemicals.

0 comments: