
Our offices underwent a massive redecoration a few years ago where they put in new conference rooms and beautiful new conference tables and new computer equipment and a beautiful lunchroom/diner and they added these flower arrangements too......aren't they hideous?! I have to look at them about 50 times a day as I walk back and forth to the bathroom and the kitchen and the elevator and I just stare and shake my head. Who ordered these? Did they really think this was a gorgeous flower arrangement? Doesn't it remind you of "Land of the Lost" or "Anaconda"? How much did we pay for these? I am guessing a lot. The money would have been better spent on a pizza party or bowl of M&M's.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Land of the Lost
Posted by Amy's Blog at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your blog, it makes me miss you!
Too funny lou! I can just see you shaking your head and laughing.
Post a Comment