Friday, March 27, 2009

Not Selling the Farm



Alert....Alert....Sue is heading back to the farm in Maine and you know what this means, the resurrection of "A Goat Walks Into a Bar" blog. If you haven't read her blog or you have no idea what I am talking about, then you really need to get in the game folks. I have her blog linked under my "Wild World of Bloggers". Sue will be checking-in on Goat #18 for me (my favorite), feeding the pigs and letting those darn cute chickens follow her around all day. In her "spare time" on the farm, she makes wheels and wheels of artisan cheese, creates farm collages and other art projects and sends hilarious postcards.

Speaking of farms, I took one of those quizzes on Facebook today and it told me that my ideal living location is a farm in the country. Hilarious considering I live in NYC. I do miss my Utah mountains and I do love spending time in nature, but I love living here and plan to stay here until I am old and grumpy....and that my friends will take a very long time (the grumpy part, not the old part).
It is time for me to say goodbye to work and hit the amazing 65 degrees that has blessed us with its presence today. I will be yanking off my scarf and coat and enjoying some much anticipated spring-like weather.

1 comments:

Teri said...

Oh goodness, don't remind me I've been sick that long.. Pink eye is gone though. MY mom is in the hospital I'll call you to tell you about it. Love ya!