I'm so jealous! I just got home from my morning yoga class where we worked on handstands. I need to get outside of my comfort zone and quit using the wall for a security blanket. (I'm such a chicken!)
I'm lovin the pics of yoga camp. I've been doing my P90X yoga, and it's freaking hard, and I think of how awesome you are that you do it.
Sean's thoughts: "Yoga camp... I can't decide if that's geeky or cool?" about the pic with the sign about the geese "I can just see Amy standing there going 'Can't geese fly.. I could have sworn that geese can fly'"
I love Jenn's sorority shot, it's the best. The nature pictures are soo pretty!
Here lies my blog, the place where I jot down thoughts about life, write about the fun things that happen while living in this big crazy city and communicate with all those awesome friends of mine who don't live down the street. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous! I just got home from my morning yoga class where we worked on handstands. I need to get outside of my comfort zone and quit using the wall for a security blanket. (I'm such a chicken!)
I'm lovin the pics of yoga camp. I've been doing my P90X yoga, and it's freaking hard, and I think of how awesome you are that you do it.
Sean's thoughts: "Yoga camp... I can't decide if that's geeky or cool?" about the pic with the sign about the geese "I can just see
Amy standing there going 'Can't geese fly.. I could have sworn that geese can fly'"
I love Jenn's sorority shot, it's the best. The nature pictures are soo pretty!
Post a Comment