
One of my favorite things in the world is to get packages in the mail. This love, has lead me to another love...online shopping. Not only do you get to shop from the comfort of your desk at work, but you get to avoid all the crowded stores AND get the thrill of seeing the package when you get home from work. It's a Win, Win, Win.
I am also in love with the website ETSY.com. If you haven't shopped there before, then get on there now (I know you are already on the internet if you are looking at this blog, so it shouldn't be too hard). The site is full of independent craft makers and artist, selling their wares. It's like a giant garage sale, antique store, swap meet, art fair and boutique, all rolled into one.
The other thing that I am obsessed with is antique trunks, suitcases and train cases. They are great for NY apartments because they look cute on a shelf and include lots of storage. You can even stack them into a little side table. The picture of the train case above is one I found from a seller in Paris. It should arrive on my stoop any day now. I am very excited that it is the perfect train case, for an excellent price and that it is coming from Paris, which I find very romantic. The seller would totally make my day if she included a Paris postcard in the case. Keep your fingers crossed.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Presents from Paris
Posted by Amy's Blog at 12:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love cases like that too. How funsie to get something from Paris. I'm holding my breath for the paris postcard.
Quel beau cas! Pour toutes vos jolies choses de fillette!
Post a Comment