
I am addicted to "So You Think You Can Dance". If you are also addicted, please let me know so that we can have in-depth conversations about the contestants on Friday mornings. Last year my favorite was Chelsie Hightower. Not only was she a hometown favorite, but I felt like her dancing was so full of emotion and she also had the technique to back it up. The photo is of the piece choreographed by Mia to the music "Burning Love". If you haven't seen this, you must check it out on YouTube.
The premiere for the new season was last night and it looks like they are going to have some great dancers. I will be spending every Thursday night on the couch, so don't even think about trying to make plans with me. DVR doesn't work for this show because I feel it must be watched in real-time.
Get up and dance everybody! It's good for the soul.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Posted by Amy's Blog at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm looking forward to the new season. I rarely see all of them, maybe I'll do better this year.
Post a Comment