Friday, January 23, 2009

Project 365


January 1 2009
Originally uploaded by amylouasu

Here is the beginnings of Project 365. One photo for each day of the year! Some are sort of boring because I had the flu for 3 days this year....but I will try to make them more interesting. I usually post new photos for the week over the weekend, so check back regularly for more pics.

1 comments:

Teri said...

I love the idea of project 365, so cool. I should try that. I need something fun to look forward to. K can I tell you how bummed out I am that we cannot attend your wedding. SO BUMMED! I want to go. Unfortunately I won't be able to travel at that point of my pregnancy even if we could afford it. Maybe in a few years we will have to take a trip back with you to revisit PR. I have faith that you will have lots of wonderful pictures and video for me??? Right?