Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Goat-Tastic

If you have been talking to me at all the last few days, you will know that I am OBSESSED with these mini goats! I fell in love with goats while working on the farm with Sue (oh #18, I miss you so much) and now I think that I might be able to have one for my city apartment! Check out these mini goats! My friend Melanie sent these pictures to me. They are of her sister's mini goats in France. All 5 of them are pregnant and will be having baby mini goats in the Spring. I am thinking a trip to France is in order. Can you believe they are smaller than a cat? I am wondering if we could train them to poo in a litter box.


1 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

Cute but I don't think I would like the noisy thing in my house. Best of luck with it though. I guess I have 2 almost 3 kids so what am I talking about. A goat is probably way quieter and probably makes less of a mess too. PS if you do take that trip to France can I hide away in your luggage?