Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Seattle and other surprises

We got back from our Seattle trip last last night after a really long layover and about 12 hours of traveling. We had an amazing time, below are my TOP 10 Seattle Moments.

10. Clam chowder and crab cakes
9. Tour of the underworld of Seattle. Most of the city's history is based on hookers, corrupt police and poop. It was very entertaining.
8. Great bakery across the street where they make some sort of cheese biscuit for breakfast that rocked my world.
7. Dave and Jane's wedding at the farm
6. Bumbershoot Music Festival, where we saw about 12 bands in 8 hours
5. The Shackeltons at Bumbershoot Music Festival. Their lead singer is insane and such a showman. I laughed and laughed.
4. Walking around the sculpture garden with Dan
3. Hanging out with my family!
2. Eating the most amazing dinner with Dan at the Boat Street Kitchen & Cafe...after which....
1. HE PROPOSED!!! You heard me correctly. Dan proposed on Wednesday, August 24th after the most amazing dinner, on an amazing day. It was the sweetest, most thoughtful proposal and I said YES!! I am a lucky girl and totally looking forward to enjoying our engagement together.

Pictures will be posted soon!

1 comments:

Corinne said...

YEA!!! YEA!!!!! I am so excited for you. You have to keep me filled in on all the details. I have goose bumps, I am so happy for you!!!!