Dan and I just got back from 4 days in Washington DC. I had to go for work for a tax conference (snore), so Dan decided to come along (not snore). It was great to be able to work and then go out to dinner with Dan instead of wallowing over a mediocre steak at the hotel restaurant. The first night we were there, we had dinner in Georgetown (that's where I am standing in the picture), the second night, we went to Adams Morgan to this amazing restaurant called Cashions Eat Place. Dan suggested the restaurant from eating there a few years ago and remembering how delicious it was...he was right, it was amazing! We also took a few hours of the last day to hit the spy museum. I highly suggest checking it out when you are in the area. We had to assume a fake identity or "cover"..the motto was "your blow your cover, you die". They had all sorts of displays of spy gear like bugs, lipstick guns and shoes with hidden compartments for film. They also highlighted all sorts of female spies throughout history (my favorite part).
The next combined work trip will be Miami in June!

2 comments:
I think I need to work where you do. I need to take work trips. Looks like it was fun and Miami will be a blast!!!
Lou, I think I need the lipstick gun. How cool is that? Glad you made it back with out blowing your cover!
Post a Comment