I kind of talked Dan into starting a blog last night. I was inspired by my Utah friend's cute blogs and I thought it would be fun to post pictures of our adventures and parties on The Lanai (the new deck in our new apartment). Well, Dan was apprehensive because he said if any of his friends found the blog, he would never live it down (especially since I picked a really girly blog template).
I told him that it would be a great way to keep in touch with my family and friends who don't live in NYC and that you need a password in order to even see the blog (I don't really know if that is true, but I was able to convince him).
So here we go!!
I hope to figure out how to post pictures soon.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Starting our Blog
Posted by Amy's Blog at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Its true. If my brother gets his hands on this I'm a dead man! I'm glad we will be able to share our adventures with the group though.
-Dan
I found you! I've been thinking I should start a blog too. You inspire me lou! I like the girlie template... I know Dan picked it though tee hee hee. Poor Dan, lives with a girl now so has to be surrounded by girlie.
Love you!
TLP
Yippee! Maybe I'll hear from you more often now!
_Nat
We are so excited that you have joined the blogging world. Keep the blogs and pictures coming.
Brandon & Shelly
Hey that's awesome! I will invite you to our's also!!
Post a Comment