Our lives have been full of big news items these days and we have another piece of news for you today...we are moving...again. High rents, a crappy economy and a general lack of spare money are forcing us to move to Brooklyn. I loved living in Brooklyn, so this is sort of a sweet homecoming for me. Not so much for Dan, who grew up in Manhattan. I will miss my easy commute and our super awesome deck, but will totally look forward to having some extra money to visit Utah more often, take a trip to Italy or Peru and...GET MARRIED!
We were looking at a venue in Harlem for our wedding and thought of a great slogan. Slummin it in 2009...Married in Harlem, Moving to Brooklyn, Honeymooning in Staten Island.
My other hobbies these days have been watching my 401(k) lose money by the second and stressing about how my Fall pants don't fit (aren't you supposed to lose weight over the Summer?).
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
All Good and Expensive Things Must Come to an End
Posted by Amy's Blog at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't wait to hear where you end up moving to. I am sure you guys will make it look fabulous no matter where it is! Good Luck with packing and moving.
Post a Comment