Friday, July 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Ter Lou

Do You REALLY Know Me?
Apple juice or orange juice? Definitely OJ, one of my favorite things in the world!
Morning or night person? Morning, I usually start to fade around 11:30 or earlier.
Sweet or salty foods? Both, I have a big sweet-tooth for things like donuts and cake, but I also love french fries.
Favorite childhood T.V. Program? So many: Kids Incorporated, Silver Spoons, Webster, Different Strokes, Facts of Life, 321 Contact, Land of the Lost.
Do you collect anything? Probably jewelry, since I have a lot of it. And, hair doo dads.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? BIRD! They can fly.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Transport abilities. I could have breakfast in Paris and dinner in Shanghai.
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Skiing or hiking or other fun things I like to do. Or, if I am stressed out, I think about work.
What's your favorite color? Blue
What's your favorite animal/insect? Alpacas, Cats and Dogs
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Not really, but I did have a UFO sighting in Arizona.
Do you believe in ghosts? Definitely
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? No, I hate video games (except for Dance Dance Revolution and Rock Band)
If you were given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I would travel, everywhere.
Have any bad habits? Drinking too much wine...but that's also fun
List 3 of your best personality traits: I can accessorize, I hope I am fun, I can have fun just about anywhere and with just about anyone.
List 3 of your worst personality traits: Critical, irritable and really OCD. :)
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I wish I wasn't so concerned about work.
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Being mean, critical and being late!
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Super clean, I have a wicked case of OCD.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? NYC, and I live there! Pretty lucky.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would start with Paris and go from there.
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Travel more, ski more, save $$ for retirement, do more creative things (dancing, etc.), keep in better contact with friends.
Name 1 regret you have: Not moving to NYC sooner!
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Looking forward to things....Summer, Christmas, Halloween. It's just different when you are a kid.
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Not having to ask permission to do things. Having my own money. Being able to do whatever I want.
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? More wishes!!

1 comments:

Teri said...

I agree that you are the master at accessorizing. I don't think that's a word. Your the best lou! I love ya!