Well, as you can see, there is big news in the Nielson-Steinberg household. We are expecting a little girly addition to our family in about 3 months. We have been busy this summer being sick (me) and having fun (both of us) and preparing our teeny tiny apartment for all the baby stuff that is going to be invading our space soon. We can't wait for this new adventure and are psyched out of our minds to meet this little girl.
And, I promise this won't turn into a baby blog. This blog will be about us, and Brooklyn....and the baby.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
This Belly IS NOT Full of Hot Dogs
Posted by Amy's Blog at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!!! Ryan & I are so excited for you guys!!!
Trevor totally took over my blog. It started out with Paris and Baseball LOL!
That is the cutest pregnant tummy ever! You look GREAT. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! You look great!
Woohooo whoop whoop! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment